At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Got Me A Blog

Aw aw aw...

I have my very own blog! Exciting! I have just created my blog today and now I am writing my very first post. Well, technically, one of my sisters is writing this for me since my paws can't seem to hit the correct letters on the keyboard. But that's ok, since I wouldn't know how to translate my aw-aws into people-readable words anyway. It's a good thing my sisters are good enough to do the translating for me, so all's cool :D


Hmmm, what can my readers expect to read from my blog? Well, basically, I figured I'd be writing about my day --- what I've been doing, what my plans are, some of my highs and lows --- that kind of stuff. Hopefully, through my blog, you'll be able to know me better and get a glimpse of how I live my life. Since I'm just 1 year old, I don't believe I'll be able to write anything profound or brilliant -- so don't expect any of those. Still, I am hoping that you will find enjoyment and amusement in reading my entries.

So here goes...

I had the worst day yesterday. The most stressful day of my life! But let's start with the very beginning... I started my day very excited since my mommy was scheduled to arrive from Bicol that morning. Woke up at 2am, anticipating her arrival. At 4am, I heard the car outside the house. They're here! Me and my sister LA went outside to greet them. She wouldn't let me go out on the streets however, and put me on top of the car trunk instead. My oh my, I couldn't seem to contain my excitement! Been jumping and wriggling around until my mommy carried me into the house and I was able to greet her properly.

Hmmm... I think I may have to continue my story later. It's time for lunch and I have to hide from my yaya Nene before she can catch me and put me on the kitchen table top again. She feeds me dog food, you know? And I'd rather have those delicious food they serve on the table instead.

Gotta go... aw aw aw


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home