At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I'm Still Sick :(

These past few days haven't really been very good. I've got ear mites and it's making my life miserable :( I heard my mommy and my sisters talking about bringing me to the hospital again. I hate the hospital! But I guess I can't blame them, given that all I've been doing is sleeping and looking gloomy all day. I don't play anymore, not even when ate LA brought bulldog, my toy. I don't even walk! I just feel miserable :( It doesn't help that, once in a while, my mommy or one of my ates will try to put that medicine inside my ear. That gets me really riled up, you know? Haaaay, i want to get well soon. At least I still have my appetite. I'm trying to be strong to overcome this sickeness. Please include me in your prayers. I'll pray for you too once I get well, hihi.

Thank you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home