At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Relaxing A Bit

Hey you blogmates! Is that how I should call you -- blogmates? Hihihi....Sorry if I'm not really that familiar with the blogging lingo yet. I am just a newbie afterall ;) But give me time, I bet I can be very good at this, hihihi.

So what have I been up to? Well, I am just laying around, trying to do some relaxing. Walking here, walking there. Sleeping on the floor. Sleeping on the bed. It's a pretty boring morning for me so far, though I can't really say if it will stay that way the whole day. You can never really predict who will drop by at our house.

Hmmm, come to think of it, I did get some visitors today. Tita Becky and tita Leah came early this morning. Of course I greeted them proper, jumping and running and making noise with my bell, hihi. I do love it when visitors come. I rarely get to go out afterall, and it's good to have guests once in a while to socialize. Yup, socializing is important *nodding head emphatically* -- (hihihi, see me nod my head there?). No dog is an island afterall.

Ok, what else did I do this morning? Oh, ate LA made me drink my medicine again early today. You remember that round thing I've been telling you? That thing they put in my mouth? Well, I know what it is now. It's medicine, just like that liquid thing they drop in my ear. But this one's for the mouth. Still hate it though. Both medicines actually. Are all medicines like that? Yuck, I'd better not get sick anymore...

Oh and I also woke up ate Sheila again this morning. I'm not really sure if that is part of my household chores, but ate LA keeps putting me in ate Sheila's bed every morning to wake her, so it probably is. Sometimes I don't wake her though and just sleep beside her, hihi. Hey, I am just one year old. I'm not very good with chores yet! And I do like cuddling beside my ates. Well, I guess not all time, specially when it's hot. But during cold season, like when it's raining, I like sharing my ates' pillows and blankets.

Hey look, I've written a lot again! See, told you I'm gonna get good at this, hihihi. But I gotta go now. Ate Sheila might need to use the computer now.

Bye blogmates! Oh, and leave a comment if you can. I want to know who my blogmates are, you know ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home