At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Gimik At The Fort and QC

Hey bloggerees, hihi! I've got so many things to tell you today. Boy, am I poofed with all the things that I did. But what fun fun fun! :)

Let me start with my morning. Ah, let's see... there's sleeping and lazing around... Hmmm, ok let's fast forward to the afternoon since I guess nothing much happened in the morning. But here comes the exciting part, hihi...

So my afternoon started out as a not-so-good one. It was raining so hard and I got really scared of the thunder. I was afraid to be left alone cause, well, I don't know... the sound was so loud and it was really scaring me... I wanted to be close to my ate LA cause I know she'd protect me incase anything happens. So wherever she was, I just stayed there as well. Problem was she kept moving around the house! So I kept following her. Hihi, I guess she realized what I was doing cause she started carrying me with her when she had to move again.

Anyhoo, I realized that the reason she kept moving about was because she was going to go out. She was going to go to The Fort to meet ate Sheila. Oh no, I was really scared she'd leave me! But you know what? She didn't! She was going to bring me with her! Wow, my very first gimik at The Fort. How exciting! I was almost left behind though since my mommy wouldn't let me go. I guess it's because of my age. My mom can be very strict sometimes. But I was going out with my ates, so what can go wrong? Anyway, in the end, I still got to go, yippee!

So off we went. My ate LA was driving and I stayed at the passenger seat beside her. I was really trying to behave cause she might change her mind and bring me back home. BUt I started getting dizzy. I was really fighting it, promise! But, well... though it's embarrassing to admit, I made "suka" in the car :( And since I didn't have my mommy or my other ate with me, I vomited on the seat instead of in a plastic bag like I used to. Yuck, my seat got really dirty! Ate LA was a little mad, I guess. But she still took care of me cause she stopped the car and got me something to drink from the mini-stop store.

Anyway, we met kuya Bernard on our way to the Fort. Then when we got there, we met ate Sheila and kuya Leo at the parking lot. Wow! The Fort is so big, I wanted to run everywhere! We went to this big big tent. Huge! We met this guy outside. I haven't really seen him before. They went inside the tent, and I also wanted to go but they didn't let me. Ate LA and kuya Bernard alternately watched over me outside. That's alright, I was still absorbing everything that I was seeing. There were other people too, who looked really nice and colorful, going in and out of the tent.

Anyway, when they finished their talk, we all went back to the car. This time I rode with ate Sheila and kuya Leo. I thought we were going home, but, you know what, we didn't! We had isaw at UP, hihihi. I really love going to UP cause they always let me run around. So that's exactly what I did when I got of the car. I started running on the sidewalk, while ate Sheila ran behind me, holding my leash. Kuya Leo was incharged of our isaw orders so we left him behind. Wow, I wanted to go far, but ate Sheila insisted we go back when we almost covered one block. So we went back, still running, of course :) Ate Sheila and I went back in the car, and she made me drink water while they ate the isaw. I'm not really a fan of isaw, so I didn't eat any. I drank C2 though, and I really liked it, hihi.

Then kuya Leo went inside the car and drove again. We then stopped at the gym -- or atleast that's what I think it's called. Wow, we're place-hopping, cool! I ran again the moment I got out of the car. I wanted to go everywhere -- anywhere! I ran fast, then faster, and faster! Ate Sheila can barely keep up with me, hihi. I can go very fast, you know? And I don't get tired at all. But ate Sheila gets tired sometimes, and there was a time when she made me stop while she sat on a bench. I guess we were waiting for kuya Leo too cause he went inside the gym. While waiting, there was this big girl who started patting me. Hmmm, I seem to have that effect on people. I guess that means I'm charming right? Hihihi. So anyway, when kuya Leo was there again, we headed back to the car. I ran the fastest I could! I was flying, hihihi. I love the wind in my hair -- all over :) Ate Sheila was still holding my leash, so she was keeping up. But kuya Leo was left way way behind! Told you I was fast ;) I guess I made ate Sheila very very tired though, hihihi.

Anyway, we drove to the gasoline station and, while we were getting gas, ate Sheila went inside the store to find me a plastic glass to drink on. I must say I was so thirsty then with all the running that I did. My ates are really so nice to take care of me all the time. Ate Sheila even let me drink C2 again :)

When we got home, I ran straight to my mommy to receive her welcoming hug. I think she really missed me cause she seemed so excited to see me back :) My dad was there to greet me too! Haaay, I really do love my family.

All in all, I had a very very exciting day. But now I'm all ready for bed, so I'll be signing off for now... bye blogmates :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home