At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tweet and Me

Hey, guess what? I got myself a pet, hihi! My very own pet! Mommy got me one of those birdies that I kept chasing after in the terrace. You know, those birdies that kept saying tweet tweet all the time? I've always wanted to have one of those. Now I got one in our kitchen! Hihihi, I'm so happy!
Hmmm... now if only I can catch her...

Well, truth be told, I've been trying to the whole morning. Really, I tried! Been running around the kitchen, barking and jumping for 2 hours! But I guess this one's kinda bionic cause she kept flying away before I can get near :( oh well, she's not house trained yet so she doesn't know that she should let me catch her. In time she'll learn, hihi. In the meantime, gotta keep on trying to catch her... you know, show her who's the boss, hihi. Hmmm....if only she'd settle for a while. She got me so tired!

Anyway, I'm naming her Tweet. If she's good, I'm going to call her Tweet-baby or Tweety, just like my ates call me Dutch-baby or Dutchy sometimes, hihi. But if I'm disappointed with her, I'm going to call her Tweet-pangit or Tweet-baho-ears. Hmmm, come to think of it, I'm not really sure what pangit and baho-ears mean. I just know that everytime I'm being naughty, or when I won't let my ate LA put those medicine in my ears, she calls me Dutch-pangit or Dutch-baho-ears. Hmmm... "Tweet-pangit, come down here!" Hihihihi!

I took a bath again today. It was quite refreshing after chasing after Tweet. As usual, I got hyper again after the bath, hihi. The rest of the afternoon went by uneventfully. I had my routine power naps -- you know, those small naps that I take to recharge my energy? I need to recharge for my next session with Tweet. I couldn't find her in afternoon, however. Mommy probably put her in her cage to rest.

Anyhoo, the whole family's home now so I guess I can already go to sleep. I had to wait for all of them to arrive, you know. Must not lax on my resposibility of greeting them. Plus I also worry when they're not home yet -- sometime's waiting up for them in the sala or in their room. oh well, they're all in now so I'll be off to bed too.

Goodnight bloggerees!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home