At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm A Star!

Hey bloggeroos! Did you see me on TV? Did you?! Did you?! Hihihi, I was! I was! Well, atleast I think I was. But let me start at the very beginning...

It all happened when I was in Eastwood with my family last week to join the World's Longest Line. Yup, it was the longest line of people and doggies - well, me (and let's ignore those 2 mean doggies who tried to chase me away) - ever! Why, I've never seen so many people in my whole life! There were so many of us falling in line, I didn't even know what we were falling in line for. At first I thought it was for food, and I was so excited! But then we didn't get any food, so I guess I was wrong. Hmmm, maybe I should ask my ates...

Anyhoo bloggeroos, there I was, falling in line with my ates and kuyas. Even then, a lot of people were already pointing at me and trying to touch me. But I'm used to it by now, hihihi. I just tried to be as gracious and friendly as I could, even with that one little girl who tried to take me with her. I just kept my cool and smiled a lot. Fans love that you know, hihihi.

Well, as I was saying, there I was minding my own business, when there came this girl and a guy. She was holding a microphone and talking and pointing at me, while the guy was carrying a big big camera. She kept telling the guy "Focus on the Dog, focus on the dog!" Why, they're the media! Wow, I was a star, I tell ya! Hihihi, I guess they just couldn't miss my star quality ;) Well, again I kept my cool and kept on walking and smiling. Gotta act sophisticated you know, hihihi. Now if only I knew what TV station they aired it... hmmm...

Oh, here's a picture of one of my fans who kept petting me...

I'm irresistable!


Well, in the end, I couldn't keep my cool anymore cause I got so hungry. I saw this chicken leg on the floor, and, well, you see... I love chicken... so I picked it up and tried to take a bite. Just a small small bite. But my ates didn't let me. That made me sad :(



I'm hungry :(


Later on, ate LA fed me chicken from her plate, and I guess was happy with that. Didn't get to eat much though...

Oh well, atleast I got to be part of the World's Longest Line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home