At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I went and Bought a Car

Oh alright, I didn't. It was actually kuya Leo who did, but they took me with them when they looked at it, so I was able to go out of the house again. Cool, hihi. I walked around the gasoline station for a while (that's where we met the car sellers). No running though since my ates didn't want me to wander far. It was fun, except that kuya Ryan was there and I was careful not to get too close to him. He's mean, you know. Everytime he comes to our house, I try to hide from him cause he would scare me and hit me :( Hmmm, in fairness, he hasn't really hit me yet. But he was meaning to! I am not making this up, promise! He would carry that big stick we have at home and lift it to hit me. *shivers* Sometimes, he even brings in his killer dog! *more shivers* Oh alright, so maybe he isn't a killer dog. And ok, maybe I am bigger than him. Ok ok, I AM bigger than him. I guess the dog was actually quite friendly. But that doesn't matter! Cause you know what? I'm afraid of dogs! Waaah, they scare me :( -- except for myself, of course, hihihihi.

After our trip, they took me home and I did my usual thing in the house. That would mean walking around, sleeping, lazing about... you know, that stuff. My ates left again but they didn't bring me with them anymore. Maybe they're buying me a Tweet and want to surprise me! I wish I wish I wish...

Anyhoo, that's my day. It's getting kinda late so I guess I'll stop writing now. I'll try to write again soon. By the way, did you see my new flickr pictures on my sidebar? Pretty cool huh? ;) But I think there's a bug somewhere...

Ciao blogmates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home