At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Wishing

Mommy and ate LA left today. And of course my ate Sheila and daddy are both at work. So here I am, all alone with my yaya Nene at home. Haaaay, not much happening today. Sometimes yaya Nene plays with me, but most of the time I just laze around.

Hmmm, I wonder where my mommy and ate LA went. Do you think they left to buy me a new pet? Hihihi, I really hope so! Oh I hope they get another Tweet! Wait, if they buy me another birdie, can I call her Tweet again? Hmmm, I must think about this... Oh I can't wait til they get home! I wish I wish i wish...

My mommy is addicted to another computer game. She's been hording daddy's laptop since yesterday, playing "Crazy Taxi". Even tita Becky watches, and they kept laughing the whole time! I think mommy kept hitting the passengers and breaking the traffic rules cause tita Becky kept scolding her. Hihihi, I like seeing my mommy have fun. I just wish I can join in their fun too. I'm afraid I'm not very good with computers though :(

Haaay... what's taking them so long?

Oh well, I guess I'll just go and nap a little...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home