At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Because Ate LA Asked Me...

... to post some more pictures here...

They say I'm the most photographed dog. Hmmmm, I think they may be wrong. I only have a couple of hundreds after all. Kidding! Hihhihi. Anyway, here are some taken this week...

The Boat
Guess where I am? I'm on a bed. My very own bed! Hihihi! Well, actually, they haven't told me yet that it is mine. But whom else could it be? I mean, ate LA's got her own bed in her room. And so does ate Sheila. Yaya Nene has her own bed too. And mommy and daddy shares the big bed in their room (where mommy doesn't like me to sleep on, but daddy does.... but that's a different story). So who do you think is left? ME! Hihihi. So I've got my own bed :D We call the it Boat. Cause ate Sheila and ate LA like to pretend that there are sharks below the bed and that's why I should never go down it. Hihihi. My ates are weird sometimes :D


Look how flexible i am!
Now here's me in my favorite sleeping position -- the letter C. I've been trying to perfect the C, you know.

I'm hiding, sshhhhh...
Then finally here's me on my mommy's bed. Remember I told you that she doesn't like me there? That's why I'm hiding between the pillows, hihihi!

Well, that's it for now. I will also post these pics in my flickr so you'll also see them there :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home