At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Well, I don't have a lot to write here since nothing much is happening lately. I guess I just want to say hi to my blogmates. Hiyee bloggeroos! Hihihi. Haven't been on a gimmick since that Eastwood trip. Been doing a lot of resting and lazing around the house. I guess I'm getting old as all I can seem to do is sleep sleep sleep! Sleep on ate LA's bed. Sleep on ate Sheila's bed. Sleep under mommy's bed (and on it when she couldn't see me, hihihi). Sleep on the sofa. Sleep in the kitchen. Sleep in the toilet. Maybe my bones are getting brittle! Nah, I'm still young. Maybe I just couldn't find anything exciting to do around the house. I've gone tennis a few times with my ates, but that's it. Oh alright, I didn't play tennis. It was actually kuya Leo who did. But I got to run around the court with ate Sheila and ate LA.

Oh well, that's it for now. I can't find the energy to continue writing anymore. Hihihi, actually ate Sheila said she has to prepare for work now and couldn't help me type anymore. Oh why couldn't they make computers that are dog-friendly? Anyhoo, gotta go.

Hmmm, I feel like sleeping again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home