At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Something Smells

Ooops, I did something wrong today! I was in the car with my mommy and ate LA and we were on our way home from a quick errand when it happened. I ate so much before leaving the house, and I guess that wasn't such a good idea, cause my tummy was acting up on our way home. I tried to stop it from happening, but, alas - it didn't want to be stopped. I FARTED in the car! Oh no, how embarassing *red-faced*! Now the car smells really bad. My ates always say that I have the smelliest utot. And it sticks too! :( It stuck to me, and I smelled awful! No one could get near me :( My mommy had no choice but to bathe me again, hihihi.

Anyway, I am all cleaned up now and smelling quite nice. We are going to Eastwood tonight for dinner and my ate LA is fixing me up real cute. It's my tita Becky's despedida dinner, so of course I am going too. I'm her favorite after all, hihihi. I'm so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home