At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

They're my Friends - NOT!

These are my visitor friends. My ever-compatible, super-close, cannot-live-without friends. I am always ECSTATICALLY and DELIRIOUSLY happy when they come and visit...

Chloe - galit sa mundoTanya the LionWhitie the Bee

And if you bought that, you must be daft! ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME??? They're dogs! Granted that some of them are cute ones... but still, that doesn't change the fact that they're scary, unruly creatures (except for me, of course). Haaay... I don't know why they kept going to our house. It's not like I invite, you know?! Oh ok, ok.. I should stop being bad. I'm not really this mean-spirited. I'm actually quite sweet when you get to know me. It's just that they scare me :( I couldn't do anything when they're here. I couldn't even move :(

Chloe, the black and white one, was the scariest of all. She's so bouncy and noisy! I don't know what her problem is, but she seemed to be so angry at the world! She kept moving about and barking at everything in site. She even barked at the poor fishy-fishies when she was here! *shivers* - scary.

Tanya and ChloeAre they sisters?

Then there was Tanya. Tanya went here with Chloe. They must be friends. Or maybe they're sisters. They don't look alike though. Then again, I don't look like my sisters too... so maybe they are. Hmmm, whatchathink? Anyhoo, Tanya was much milder than Chloe. She doesn't bark so much. Actually, I don't remember her barking at all. But I heard my ate LA and ate Sheila say she'll look like a lion when she grows up. A LION! Oh ok, I don't know what that is. But it sounds mean. And she's got these big hands and feet!

Lastly, there's the BEE. Her name's Whitie but I call her the bee cause ate LA said she was wearing a bee outfit (whatever that is). They were trying to make me play with her, but I was just so scared. They said she was really cute. Don't I look cute too? :(


Is she cuter than me?Make her go away!
Well, how can I look cute when I was SO terrified???

I had to go up the chair to be safe. But then I was stuck there, cause she stayed right below me!

Alis dyan!I'm stuck!

But then she started getting my toys. She was able to take culture crash! Oh no! I couldn't do anything though cause I had to secure my higher ground. Poor culture crash - a casualty of war :(

Poor culture crash!

Haay, I'm just glad that was over. I just hope they don't return anymore. Though I doubt that. I have to be prepared. Gotta go exercise...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home