At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Night Swimming Anyone?

Hey, guess what happened to me today? Clue? It was cold. It was suprising. It was wet. It was fun! Hihihi, have you guessed it??? Oh ok, I'll tell you...

Well, it happened only a few hours ago. There I was, walking around the house... sometimes trying to bug my ates into playing with me... sometimes just playing with my toys on my own. Suddenly I felt so thirsty. Well, who wouldn't be with all the food that I've been eating, right? Hmmm, what to do, what to do? Well, there are 3 things that I thought of doing. First, I can go to my pet bowl and see if there's still water there. Second, I can go ask my ates for water. Or third, I can just help myself to the fishy-fishy's water in the pond. Well, since I felt I was already a big girl and don't need my ate's help anymore... and since there's more water in the pond anyway, and it looks like the fishy-fishies couldn't seem to drink all of it... I opted to go with my third choice. Now, the only problem is that I usually drink from the fishy-fishy's water inside the house. However, the glass door was closed.. and, well.. instead of asking my ates to open it for me, I just thought of drinking from the one outside our house. Bigger pond means more water, right? Well, there's a lot of water there alright, and don't I know it! You know what happened next? I FELL IN THE WATER! Oh yes I did! It was quite surprising actually. One moment I was trying to balance myself on the ledge, trying to take a sip. The next moment I was swimming with the fishy-fishies! My oh my, it's a good thing I got out quickly. Brrrrrr... was the water cold or what! Hihihi, I got all wet, I tell you! And of course that got me all hyper and all, hihihi :D My ates kept laughing at me! But I didn't mind. It was kinda funny afterall, hihihi.

Well, atleast now I know that I shouldn't be drinking from THAT POND. Hmmm, I guess I'm not quite the big girl afterall. But it sure was fun, hihihi. We gotta experience these things atleast once, right? Hmmm... now how about a second? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home