At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Once a Blogger...

... always a blogger. Now if only my ates will allot some time in helping me write! You'd think they'd remember that none of them taught me how, right? But NO! They just up and forgot about me and my need to blog! They're just too busy for me. NO TIME FOR ME AT ALL! Hmmmp! Who needs them anyway???

Hihihi, sorry for that... I'm just feeling bored is all :( Well, I gotta go. My ate's having lunch now. See what I mean? No time at all...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello dutch...
    hehehe, nice blog.
    visit my blog as well...
    it's politicalcoffee.livejournal.com
    Yeah, I guess your 'ates' don't love you no more. Your cousin Kobe got lost 2 weeks ago. huhuhu. ^__^

    *Lindt-Dale

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Double-dutch said…

    Hi Kuya Loy! Thanks for dropping by :) And I'm not worried that my ates don't love me anymore. I'm the love-of-their-lives you know? ;) I'm their baby :)

    I saw your blog but I can't leave a comment :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home