At Tagaytay Smile I'm tired When I was small

A Few Aw-aws (or Arf-arfs)

From Barks to Words. A Journal of a Well-loved Dog named Double Dutch.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Killer Dog

I was attacked yesterday! Right there where everyone could see! Can you believe it???? There I was at Tiende Sitas shopping with the family, when all of a sudden this mad dog came out of nowhere and attacked me! Attacked me! Goodness, I was so scared! My mommy was buying me a new collar cause the bell in my old one got lost. Ate LA was holding my leash but she was also not paying too much attention to me cause she was also helping mommy choose. I was just walking around the store, then this barbaric killer dog got out of the other room and zoomed in on me. I had nowhere to run! Luckily ate LA picked me up before the dog could bite me. Whew! I'm just sorry ate LA's slipper got ruined from the fight. But she protected me well... thanks ate LA! I'll buy you new slippers when I get the money, hiihi.

I tell you, that was a scary store. There were dogs everywhere and they were barking at me. Dogs are really mean animals, you know. They're very scary and we should keep away from them.

Anyhoo, enough about that incident...

The other day was my mommy's birthday. We all went to Dampa to have dinner. I almost believed I wasn't going. You see, my ates were playing this prank on me. They all got inside the car and pretended to leave me. Tsk tsk tsk! But of course they wouldn't leave me. It's mommy's birthday after all, and I should be there right? Well, as I told you, they were just playing a prank on me. Still, I got all sad for a moment there. Oh well, I'll get them for that!

My aunts and uncles and cousins where there too. They were all eating seafood but they wouldn't let me try. They bought me chicken instead. Well, I was happy with that. I love chicken, don't you know? Oh and there was this dog... and exceptional one who was not scary and mean... who was with ate Ann Bernadeth. That dog I could tolerate. He was kinda sweet actually, hihihi.. and shy. Shy dogs are better. Why couldn't all dogs be shy anyway? Anyhoo, we went home pretty late that night.

Oh well, that's it for now. I need to catch up on my rest whenever I can, hihihi. Until next time bloggeroos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home